Motorola Droid for 20$ at Amazon.com!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol, yes indeed. Wife got one yesterday. But hey, it is a good deal so why not announce it one more time.

OP
Getaphixx

Getaphixx

Reaction score
^dude its been at this price for a long time on amazon

I bought mine the day it came out.. Sooooo

Sold my dad on the Droid today.. Walked into the Verizon store and asked about price matching.. He says "What did you have in mind?" I said "109$".. he kind of laughed and said "Where are you seeing this at?" I pull up droidforums.net and find the News post about it being 109..

I go to the site.. :shocked:

(I thought it was 109$) lol Never read that post cause what do I care I already own it..

I show it to the sales man.. and he gets big eyes.. runs to the back for several minutes and comes back out saying.."Hmmm, ya that's a third party vendor and we can't come close to that."

So Pop and I walk out of the store.. He's going to be purchasing it online tonight!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
^dude its been at this price for a long time on amazon

I bought mine the day it came out.. Sooooo

Sold my dad on the Droid today.. Walked into the Verizon store and asked about price matching.. He says "What did you have in mind?" I said "109$".. he kind of laughed and said "Where are you seeing this at?" I pull up droidforums.net and find the News post about it being 109..

I go to the site.. :shocked:

(I thought it was 109$) lol Never read that post cause what do I care I already own it..

I show it to the sales man.. and he gets big eyes.. runs to the back for several minutes and comes back out saying.."Hmmm, ya that's a third party vendor and we can't come close to that."

So Pop and I walk out of the store.. He's going to be purchasing it online tonight!
And Amazon has pretty much the same exchange policy as Verizon does as well. Yes if you're new or your contract is up, it's a great deal.