Motorola Droid Battery Only Charger...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Cool, but I myself have not seen a reason to have a second battery or even an extended one...Yet...

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Interesting... As of now I don't have a need for an extra battery but I do see in the future an extended battery for me. Who knows. Thanks for the heads up on this however, its a cool product!

Wagner :motdroidvert:

s-one

Reaction score
Thanks OP for sharing. I was going to get that exact same charger and decided on going with an external charger instead. That way I never have to reboot and both can stay in my pocket/holster even will charging with a short microusb cable. Not only that I can use the external battery to charge other things if I'm out and about.

OP
B

Byte

Reaction score
Thanks OP for sharing. I was going to get that exact same charger and decided on going with an external charger instead. That way I never have to reboot and both can stay in my pocket/holster even will charging with a short microusb cable. Not only that I can use the external battery to charge other things if I'm out and about.

Can you re-post your link. It isn't working. Thanks.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
what is the price for an extra battery?

Got it for $8.99.

It's OEM, but I don't have a clue where I got it. It was some "droid accessories site".

I just did a search for Droid batteries for $8.99 and all of the ones I found were Chinese low capacity batteries. The Chinese are also known for producing counterfeit products that look exactly like the real thing, but don't perform as well. How is the charge life of that battery? Does it last as long as the one that came with the Droid? It just sounds too good.

s-one

Reaction score

Ok lemmie try this again...

I-Up 5400

OP
B

Byte

Reaction score

Ok lemmie try this again...

I-Up 5400

Wow, now that is cool. Thanks.

terryreed123

Reaction score
Unfortunately, this does not work with the Droid 3 battery which is longer and thinner.