Moto Droid Desk Clock Envy

lil_cheat

Reaction score
Though alot of people seem to want to get the clock and weather widget found on HTC's Sense UI on their Moto Droids, I have an Incredible and would like to get the Desk Clock app from the Droid2 for my HTC! I looked around the forum and found an app called Labs: DeskClock which is from the Nexus One as far as I can tell. It is supposed to do the same things (weather, alarms, view pics, and play music when docked) but the music player button does not work for me.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue, or know how to run the apk from
the Droid2 on an Incredible? (that is what I really want)

deskclock-android-161582.320x480.1267438253.61586.jpg

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
I don't think anyone has really bothered to port the desk clock of all things from the Droid 2 to the Incredible....

But the Market has some desk clocks, I'm sure you already looked, but check regularly- you never know!

By the way, you do know the Incredible has a desk clock app built in @ your app drawer- no magnets required (cough motorola).

OP
L

lil_cheat

Reaction score
Yeh I know the Incredible has a clock, but I am more interested in the ability to play music and view your pictures slide show while you have it charging on your desk. The clock on the Incredible can't do that and does not display in landscape. I found an app called alarm clock pro that looks like the desk clock app for Motorola and works for Android 1.6 or higher.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App