More Galaxy Nexus Previews

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
That looks like its a early beta or even alpha build. Look at the icons there still old and I don't even think all the apps where there.

EL Lacost

Reaction score
That looks like its a early beta or even alpha build. Look at the icons there still old and I don't even think all the apps where there.

Mayb this is why their taiking so long to release the phone its mayb a lil glitchy stil cuse i have noticed a few videos were it doesnt want to change from the app draw and the widgets and it wasnt the camera they would double tap or triple tap and it wouldnt get it until the 4th time iv seen this happen in atleast 2-3 videos of the resent videos not the beta

Odin Rooted Samsung Fascinate

tc1

Reaction score
seems to jump to landscape mode with the slightest tilt.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
headset jack on the bottom?

stupid position.

It's actually perfect when you think about it. When you put it in your pocket, you pull it out and it will be upright, unlike if it was at the top, you'd pull it out and have to flip it around.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's actually perfect when you think about it. When you put it in your pocket, you pull it out and it will be upright, unlike if it was at the top, you'd pull it out and have to flip it around.

I actually always put my phone in my pocket with the top, well, on top... I know it makes more sense to do it the other way, but I'm just used to the extra "hand motion" to get back in place when I pull it out.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
My Itouch has it on the bottom and it really works great, I can see people being used to having it on the top, but it's really better on the bottom.

You also don't have the cord hanging off the top while you're using it with headphones on.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
My Itouch has it on the bottom and it really works great, I can see people being used to having it on the top, but it's really better on the bottom.

You also don't have the cord hanging off the top while you're using it with headphones on.
I like her on the top and on the bottom:), but I prefer the top:)

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

tc1

Reaction score

Depends on certain setups.

This will be ackward in the car when connected to aux.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

phantom5623

Reaction score
I actually always put my phone in my pocket with the top, well, on top... I know it makes more sense to do it the other way, but I'm just used to the extra "hand motion" to get back in place when I pull it out.

I used to but then I got a TB and you really had to jam that things power button to get it to work so I gave in and flipped it. I don't care if the headset jack is on the damn moon I want ma nexus soon!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
wow the innuendos in the last few posts... didn't even hit me when I first read through it and posted yesterday! :p