Mobile hot spot

Fresnodog

Reaction score
I have unlimited data when i went to see what the mobile hot spot is about looks like theres an extra charge?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

stuatc

Reaction score
I was on My Verizon just now looking thru the plan options and noticed that the 4G mobile hotspot option does not list a 2gb limit, it states that it shares my data from my plan. I always thought it had a separate 2GB limit... did I miss the fact that this changed or is this something new? So, since I have unlimited data I am guessing that my mobile hotspot (if I add it) is now unlimited?

thwim

Reaction score
I was on My Verizon just now looking thru the plan options and noticed that the 4G mobile hotspot option does not list a 2gb limit, it states that it shares my data from my plan. I always thought it had a separate 2GB limit... did I miss the fact that this changed or is this something new? So, since I have unlimited data I am guessing that my mobile hotspot (if I add it) is now unlimited?

Verizon is so nice that they charge you twice for your data. First for you plan and then $30 more if you want to use the data as a mobile hot spot. Same pot of data.

A good root and Wifi Mobile will fix that for you.