1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Missing Text Message!

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by Pamela4116, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Pamela4116

Pamela4116 New Member

Hello all-I had a text message yesterday that had photos attached. Today it was gone and have not been able to find it anywhere. I downloaded 2 apps, SMS Backup & Restore and ES File Explorer, to help locate it. No luck. Normally I do not text at all because I can't afford the added expense right now so a memory problem wouldn't be the issue. Plus, there were a couple texts that came in before it (spam-any way to block those?) and a couple after it. They're still there so this baffles me. I am very inept at all this stuff so please if anyone here can help I would be so grateful!!
  2. TWC42

TWC42 New Member

Blocking texts: you can go to your Verizon account and block up to 5 numbers for free for 90 days. While I 'm not 100 pct sure, it works for texts, you can create a contact for unwanted callers, add the number for the sender and block that sender.
    Carefully check all your incoming texts. Sometimes they are filed under a group rather than the individual who sent it.
Search tags for this page
galaxy s3 disappearing text messages
galaxy s3 messages disappear
galaxy s3 photo message disappeared
galaxy s3 reply sms missing threads

galaxy s3 text messages disappear

galaxy s3 text messages disappearing
htc galaxy 3 missing texts
photo disappeared from galaxy 4 message
s3 messages disappearing
samsung s3 text disappeared
text messages disappear galaxy s3