1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Missing ringtones

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by mcharron, Nov 11, 2012.

1. mcharron

mcharron New Member

On my RAZR MAXX I had ringtones that are now on my RAZR MAXX HD. There was one I used for my email and would like to get it back, but cannot find it. It is called pixiedust.ogg. In fact none of the .ogg files show up anywhere, yet some programs find them. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas? Thanks in advance for your help.
  2. FunN4Lo

FunN4Lo Member

I moved my ringtones by connecting both phones to a PC and then drag and drop.

I Googled pixiedust ring tone and found a bunch of links. I would start with the xda or DF links. I have lots of crazy notification sounds and ringtones. Make a folder called Media. Inside that folder make folders called Ringtones and one called Notifications. Anything placed there will show up from the settings of any app using notifications or ringtones
  3. mcharron

mcharron New Member

Thanks FunN4Lo. I have all my other Ringtones and Notifications moved, but I can't find ANY with the .ogg extension. They come on the phone and are somehow hidden from view. the RAZR MAXX HD has a whole different set of tones then my RAZR MAXX. In fact it seems my wife's Droid 4 has the same ones my MAXX HD has. It is just very odd.
  4. parfu

parfu New Member

I must be getting slow - I've managed to download the ringtone I want from my old Razr to my new Maxx but I can't figure out how to make it my main ringtone. I go into Sound and Ringtones but it doesn't show up in the list and there is no search feature.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Search tags for this page

android lost ringtones

android missing ringtone

android missing ringtones

android phone lost ringtones

android ringtone missing

android ringtones disappear

droid razr lost ringtones

droid razr ringtones missing

lost galaxy s3 ringtones
missing use as ringtones droid razr