Missed call reminder issue

Abby Normal

Reaction score
This just started a few days ago.....

When I reboot my phone I get this window

"SORRY

Application Missed Call Reminder (process ru.orangesoftware.areminder ) has stopped unexpectedly please try again."

Then two buttons to choose from.

FORCE CLOSE REPORT

First time this happened I did the report button and then force close...

But since then I just force close...

Today I got the same message but later I got a missed call reminder with sound and led.... So I have no clue what is happening...

Has anyone else experienced this issue ???

srothkin

Reaction score
Missed Call seems to be incompatible with the version of Android that ships on the thunderbolt as well as the more recent updates.

I don't think it is even in the market any more (well anyway it doesn't show in the market on my thunderbolt). The way I had gotten it onto my thunderbolt in the first place was by restoring my apps/settings with MyBackupPro from my earlier Motorola Droid.

I ended up uninstalling Missed Call and replacing it with Easy Reminder which doesn't seem to have any issues.

davidwilp

Reaction score
I ah an issue with Missed Reminder after the last update to my Thunderbolt. Replaced it with Easy Reminder which works great !!! Like it even better because you can set a silent time period where it will not give you notifications during set times like when you are sleeping. Try it

OP
Abby Normal

Abby Normal

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys.....

I guess I will give Easy Reminder a try.....