Minicons Are The Perfect Fit For Your Home Screen Layouts

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com

So if you follow what I write on here, you know that I take a look at, at least one icon pack per week. This week is no different. This time around, I’m taking a look at Minicons by APPitizer. If you haven’t heard of APPitizer before, you’ve probably seen his work around. Some of the work that he has done includes, the alphaBlue theme and a few UberMusic skins. You can always count on APPitizer’s work to be awesome and clean, no matter what the theme may be.
Minicons is the second icon pack that APPitizer has released on Google Play, and this really doesn’t disappoint if you’re looking for a great minimalistic icon pack for your homescreen. Minicons features over 400 round icons with white outlines, 6 different wallpapers to choose from, and a dashboard to quickly apply either the wallpapers, icons, or both at the same time. If you’re worried about an icon not being themed already, Minicons features an icon app mask that will make sure that any un-themed apps will fit in with the rest of the pack. APPitizer really put a lot of thought into utilizing the new Dashboard feature.

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)