Messaging on miui

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'd have top disagree with set cpu making the phone slower..in fact my observation use quite the opposite with the latest build. Previous build yes..but for me...its faster with set cpu

Sent from moviestar droid

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
All I want is to use the stock Mms with a pop up is that too much to ask

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think those type of request are not easily achieved. We are pretty much at the mercy of whatever the chinese devs release. Metick and jamz do their best in optimizing for our d1s. This type of feature is like best suggested to chinese devs.

Sent from moviestar droid

Z

ZeroBarrier

All I want is to use the stock Mms with a pop up is that too much to ask

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

You want a lockscreen pop up? Try Handcent, last time I checked there's an option for lockscreen pop ups, and yes, if you set it to your default messaging app you can still use the button on the lockscreen to reach handcent. If you don't want handcent as your default, then set it up to only do pop ups, disable everything except pop ups in Handcent and disable pop ups in the stock SMS app.

There, fixed.

OK, what didn't you understand there? I just posted days ago how to get a SMS pop on the lockscreen! READ IT.

Let me "dumb it down" for you.

Download Handcent
Go into Handcent settings and disable notifications
Go into Handcent settings and enable pop up on lockscreen (keyguard)
Go into stock SMS and disable pop up
Set stock SMS as default
Profit!

It's sad when you have to quote yourself in any given thread, really it is. Hopefully, this time you can understand what I said and won't continue butchering the English language.

Fenway72

Reaction score
Some people just need the internet taken away from them until they show the maturity it takes to use it. Tolerance goes a long way.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App