Meizu MX Set To Bring First Quad-core Smartphone

Discussion in 'Android News' started by WenWM, Dec 28, 2011.

1. WenWM

WenWM Premium Member Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Meizu has come a long way from making knock-off iPhones to now leading the way by making the first known quad-core phone. This new Android powered phone is set to be released early May of next year, and might actually be the first phone to have such a powerful processor. This processor is listed as a Samsung Exynos chip, which is a little hard to believe but is possible. The phone, other than the quad-core processor, is still all mystery but hopefully we'll hear more about the phone as the launch date comes closer.

Via: Phandroid
  2. Sweettooth

Sweettooth New Member

They've come a long way alright. Now they're making iPhone knock-off's with quad-core processors in them! :)
  3. PainProphet

PainProphet New Member

That's what I was thinking, it's so obvious. Stop feeding the Apple lawsuit monster!
  4. BigZig

BigZig New Member

Does this company sell phones in the U.S. i have never heard of them before. (probably b/c i never been with another wireless provider other than Verizon)
  5. iamlost87

iamlost87 New Member

Where can i find this wallpaper? I even cropped it out and searched tineye but came up with nothing.
  6. kodiak799

kodiak799 Well-Known Member

Great....Now you can launch apps 0.2 seconds faster.
  7. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

And ppl complained about the Galaxy S 1 and 2....lol. All the hate Samsung was getting...yet no one really talked about these ppl.
  8. bjland4

bjland4 New Member

I agree this:Meizu has come a long way from making knock-off iPhones to now leading the way by making the first known quad-core phone. This new Android powered phone is set to be released early May of next year, and might actually be the first phone to have such a powerful processor. This processor is listed as a Samsung Exynos chip, which is a little hard to believe but is possible. The phone, other than the quad-core processor, is still all mystery but hopefully we'll hear more about the phone as the launch date comes closer. I like this !Thank you for your share!
Search tags for this page

meizu mx 2

mx