Meizu MX Set To Bring First Quad-core Smartphone

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
mumx.jpg

Meizu has come a long way from making knock-off iPhones to now leading the way by making the first known quad-core phone. This new Android powered phone is set to be released early May of next year, and might actually be the first phone to have such a powerful processor. This processor is listed as a Samsung Exynos chip, which is a little hard to believe but is possible. The phone, other than the quad-core processor, is still all mystery but hopefully we'll hear more about the phone as the launch date comes closer.

Via: Phandroid

Sweettooth

Reaction score
They've come a long way alright. Now they're making iPhone knock-off's with quad-core processors in them! :)

BigZig

Reaction score
Does this company sell phones in the U.S. i have never heard of them before. (probably b/c i never been with another wireless provider other than Verizon)

iamlost87

Reaction score
Where can i find this wallpaper? I even cropped it out and searched tineye but came up with nothing.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
They've come a long way alright. Now they're making iPhone knock-off's with quad-core processors in them! :)

And ppl complained about the Galaxy S 1 and 2....lol. All the hate Samsung was getting...yet no one really talked about these ppl.

bjland4

Reaction score
I agree this:Meizu has come a long way from making knock-off iPhones to now leading the way by making the first known quad-core phone. This new Android powered phone is set to be released early May of next year, and might actually be the first phone to have such a powerful processor. This processor is listed as a Samsung Exynos chip, which is a little hard to believe but is possible. The phone, other than the quad-core processor, is still all mystery but hopefully we'll hear more about the phone as the launch date comes closer. I like this !Thank you for your share!