1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Meizu MX Set To Bring First Quad-core Smartphone

Discussion in 'Android News' started by WenWM, Dec 28, 2011.

1. WenWM

WenWM Premium Member Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Meizu has come a long way from making knock-off iPhones to now leading the way by making the first known quad-core phone. This new Android powered phone is set to be released early May of next year, and might actually be the first phone to have such a powerful processor. This processor is listed as a Samsung Exynos chip, which is a little hard to believe but is possible. The phone, other than the quad-core processor, is still all mystery but hopefully we'll hear more about the phone as the launch date comes closer.

Via: Phandroid
  2. Sweettooth

Sweettooth New Member

They've come a long way alright. Now they're making iPhone knock-off's with quad-core processors in them! :)
  3. PainProphet

PainProphet New Member

That's what I was thinking, it's so obvious. Stop feeding the Apple lawsuit monster!
  4. BigZig

BigZig New Member

Does this company sell phones in the U.S. i have never heard of them before. (probably b/c i never been with another wireless provider other than Verizon)
  5. iamlost87

iamlost87 New Member

Where can i find this wallpaper? I even cropped it out and searched tineye but came up with nothing.
  6. kodiak799

kodiak799 Well-Known Member

Great....Now you can launch apps 0.2 seconds faster.
  7. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

And ppl complained about the Galaxy S 1 and 2....lol. All the hate Samsung was getting...yet no one really talked about these ppl.
  8. bjland4

bjland4 New Member

I agree this:Meizu has come a long way from making knock-off iPhones to now leading the way by making the first known quad-core phone. This new Android powered phone is set to be released early May of next year, and might actually be the first phone to have such a powerful processor. This processor is listed as a Samsung Exynos chip, which is a little hard to believe but is possible. The phone, other than the quad-core processor, is still all mystery but hopefully we'll hear more about the phone as the launch date comes closer. I like this !Thank you for your share!
Search tags for this page

meizu mx 2

mx