1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Media backup problems

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by Jmax1138, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Jmax1138

Jmax1138 New Member

I am having an issue when trying to back up my pictures to Backup Assistant+. Every time I try to back up, it says this message: "Unfortunately, com.motorola.huxvmm.setting has stopped." this happens every time I try and back up my pictures only. Contact backup works fine, but every time with pictures, it asks for my email, I enter it in, then it gives me that message. I go into Backup Assistant settings, and it does the same thing again. help!
  2. GotnFX

GotnFX Active Member

If you go to your computer and log into VZ, do you have pics saved there? Just curious cuz you are only limited to 500 mgs unless you register for +...which gives you 25 GB, but also you are charged an extra $2.99 month.
Search tags for this page
backup assistant media
backup media

backup media has stopped

backup media has stopped thunderbolt
com.motorola.huxvmm stop working
com.motorola.huxvmm.backup
com.motorola.huxvmm.setting
droid 4 media backup
problems with backup media on droid
unfortunately backup assistant has stopped

unfortunately backup media has stopped