Maybe my issue can help a lot of people

Sikplastk

Reaction score
Got my bionic in may of 2012 worked great for first month. First problem was dropping calls and resetting. Then it would
Just go black screen not turn back on would take battery out then in to make it work. It would freeze a lot and I started
Getting annoyed. I noticed when I had it plugged into my car charger it worked fine but 1 day talking for 20 min straight
Phone got so hot it melted back cover and battery fell out onto my hand. After that phone never worked. Sent in to
Motorola and they sent it back saying damage was to great not repairable. RUR and they sent a picture of 2 broken or
Melted solder joints. My phone looks brand new not a scratch on it. They never told me what broke how it broke and how much to fix they just returned it and said its broke to bad. Maybe weak solder joints could be problem? If anybody wants
To see the picture let me know. Also on the paper I got back with the phone it says
Phone won't keep charge. I have all documents just let me
Know if you want to see. Motherboard issue is usually defective product. But if they repaired it then that would be admitting to a problem. Instead they just tell me to get lost.

Last edited:

Tonik

Reaction score
Got my bionic in may of 2012 worked great for first month.

Did you buy it new in May of 2012? Then it is still under warranty. Call Verizon they will send you a refurbished phone.