MAJOR issues. please help.

mymomsaginger

Reaction score
ive been going through the forums all day and im in a major bind. i have a motorola droid 1 rooted. i got bored and decided to try out a rom, cant remember the name now, but anything, i went into clockwork recovery, wiped all the stuff it asked for and then rebooted. it was going well then the cyanogen mod popped up after the M logo and went into a loop where it would just keep popping up. so ive been checking the forums, tried recovery mode, tried to wipe delvic cache, tried to restore, and even tried to return back to stock. nothing worked. i kept trying and trying and eventually my phone died. so i hooked it up to the charger and it was in that bootloop while charging, i went and got food and whatever and about 2 hours later, i came back and my phone wont charge and it has a blacked out screen. Now i have it plugged up to the computer via usb, it has the light saying its charging but it wont turn on or anything. i dont know what to do. i tried to even pull up rsdLite but it wont recognize my phone so i cant do the rsdlite restore techinique. can anyone help?

mack19318

Reaction score
Need to charge your battery in another phone. Unless you have rzrecovery (which is the only recovery the supports charging while in bootloader) than your phone completly died.
Then from your pc just download another rom, and install like normal.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

mack19318

Reaction score
Opps, ok another option is cutting up your charging cable and hooking it to battery, search this forum for the thread/post about it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
you can try wiping the davlik cache...that has fixed every bootloop I have encountered thus far after a ROM install.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
He said he wiped dalvik. It seems that you need to get that battery charged or find someone with the same battery.

Sent from my Liberated DROID2