mail app folder synching with corporate Exchange server - limited to 30 days?

DonH

Reaction score
I just updated to Android 2.3.3. When I use the defaul mail app, synching with my corporate Exchange server, the maximum number of days back I can synch folders is the most recent 30. I swear that before the upgrade, you could synch the entire folder, with no day limit. Called VZW, who said, "no, this upgrade didn't change that." Can anyone shed light on this, and is there a way to synch entire folders and not limit to most recent 30 days? I like the app otherwise, so would prefer not to switch. Thanks.

kenoshabrew

Reaction score
You're not crazy

I just updated to Android 2.3.3. When I use the defaul mail app, synching with my corporate Exchange server, the maximum number of days back I can synch folders is the most recent 30. I swear that before the upgrade, you could synch the entire folder, with no day limit. Called VZW, who said, "no, this upgrade didn't change that." Can anyone shed light on this, and is there a way to synch entire folders and not limit to most recent 30 days? I like the app otherwise, so would prefer not to switch. Thanks.

They don't know what they're talking about. Yes it did change this so you are not crazy. Either they lied to you, or are incompetent. I have not found a way around this so far and it is annoying. Have you?

--kenoshabrew

OP
D

DonH

Reaction score
They don't know what they're talking about. Yes it did change this so you are not crazy. Either they lied to you, or are incompetent. I have not found a way around this so far and it is annoying. Have you?

--kenoshabrew

I haven't found a work around, so am contemplating looking for another mail app that will allow me to synch back as far as I want. Anybody have any recommendations?