Mac To HTC Droid Incredible

DisneyRicky

Reaction score
Okay, so I have bluetooth set-up from my iMac to my Droid Incredible, but what do I do now?

How do I send videos, pictures, songs?

Where do I go from this screen?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-10-31 at 10.02.58 AM.png
    Screen shot 2010-10-31 at 10.02.58 AM.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 515

droidman101

Reaction score
Okay, so I have bluetooth set-up from my iMac to my Droid Incredible, but what do I do now?

How do I send videos, pictures, songs?

Where do I go from this screen?

attach it via usb(its your charer cord taken out of the adapter) and move them over :)

OP
DisneyRicky

DisneyRicky

Reaction score
Does that work on a Mac?

And there is no way for it to be over Bluetooth? Because that's what I really am hoping for. It's much easier, and doesn't require me to go find a cable. :p

droidman101

Reaction score
Does that work on a Mac?

And there is no way for it to be over Bluetooth? Because that's what I really am hoping for. It's much easier, and doesn't require me to go find a cable. :p

its in your charger, the cord is attached to it, its the one you plug in to charge it
idk if its able to send over bluetooth

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I've never gotten the bluetooth to send the files between the Inc and my MacBook Pro but didn't put a huge amount of effort into it. I know it's a pain finding a cable, but the data transfer rate between the Bluetooth and USB cable is going to be abysmal. I would recommend going the cable route.

Signum

Reaction score
I have my incredible paired to my macbook pro and can send files to it.
Once you get it paired, on the bluetooth icon on your laptop click it, select your device and then click on send file. Browse for the file you want to send and then you're on your way
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

EgooEspada

Reaction score
You can always use an app called "DropBox". Just drop the file you want into it and is stored via cloud. You can then access it on your phone, computer and website. I use it, it simplifies things.