Lost all contacts, cannot re-add.

JamFace

Reaction score
Yesterday a Verizon tower went down in the area and since then I have lost all of my contacts. As the title states I cannot even re-add any of my contacts as it won't let me type any contact info into the "Add new contact" boxes. When I got home today I proceeded to do a restore of all my contacts from roughly two months ago and still.. nothing. I even went into my "accounts" and tried to resync my facebook contacts with no avail.

I'm puzzled as to if anyone else has had this problem or has found a way to fix it.

Note: I have my contacts settings set at "Only show contacts with phone numbers", which was working fine before.

Plz Help! :)

Edit: Some (maybe 5-10) of my contacts are still stored somewhere in my phone because their names are still displayed in text messages and phone calls but not the actual contact list. I'm really stumped here.

OP
JamFace

JamFace

Reaction score
Rebooted twice last night and just rebooted 5 minutes ago with the same outcome.

Edit: Btw it just let me add a contact but still won't display in the contact list.

OP
JamFace

JamFace

Reaction score
So I went and resynced my google contacts and now have roughly 1/3 of what I used to have, now facebook won't sync.

OP
JamFace

JamFace

Reaction score
SOLVED. I went to my facebook app and logged out and resigned back in. All contacts are back. Maybe this will help someone in the future, if not.. sorry about the pointless thread.