loose screen?

forsaken

Reaction score
My phone slides open way to easy. Is there any way to tighten it? I dont currently have a case on, would a seidio make it tighter? This is droid number two. Thanks to a broken headphone jack and have only had it a few days

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
A Seidio case might help a little but not much. Mine was VERY tight before the case and it didn't make to much difference. If anything having the clip in the spaces 'loosened' it up a little. If your device is to far out of spec though the Seidio case might not fit your phone anyway. They are having a problem with their cases fitting some phones (supposedly a workaround/new case is in the works). There's a Seidio case thread if you want to peak in there.

OP
F

forsaken

Reaction score
I fixed it, i placed a black piece of vinyl on the back of the screen and it is alot stiffer now

abwatson

Reaction score
forsaken, how did you get it to stay, i need to do this also.

EDIT: Never mind! i just layered stickers on the back :) thanks for the idea of putting something back there though!

Last edited:

abwatson

Reaction score
i had a case and it did tighten it up. but too much, every time i slid it open it would type "xdrew" [one of several reasons it isn't on it now] but if anyone is still having that problem one strip of real [thick] duct tape will do the trick and still be smooth. :)