looks like rezound will be plagued by same power issues as thunderbolt

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I mean it's possible, but every phone has an extended battery now-a-days, so I wouldn't take this to mean the Rezound will also have the battery issues.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I agree, the bionic launched with an official motorola extended battery, it was sold at half price as a promotion

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I agree, the bionic launched with an official motorola extended battery, it was sold at half price as a promotion

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yep, i dont see it being quite as good as the prime but it will most likely be good enough. Once its tweaked up and all that good stuff, it will be plenty good. i doubt you would actually need the extended battery. im going to get it....just cause i want it!

Reaction score
My Thunderbolt doesn't have any battery issues. Rooted running Das BAMF Forever Cubed (Sense 3.0, Gingerbread). I get 20 hours on WiFi and 13 hours on 3G. I only activate 4G LTE if I need the speed. Honestly, no LTE phone has great battery life, the LTE antenna absolutely sucks the life out of a phone!

Thunderbolt has a 1100 mA Battery, Vigor is rumored to have a 1620 mA battery, which obviously is nearly 50% more capacity.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the Incredible and have been sporting the extended battery for over a year, no problem going with the extended battery for the Rezound.

didiwags

Reaction score
I have an extended battery for my X! Pretty much every smartphone needs and extended battery if you do not plan on carrying your charger with you!

bigdad63

Reaction score
Also S-LCDs are supposed to be better on battery life.

NoStopN

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7
Twitter
@NoStopN
I wonder if the TB extended battery would work? It would have to go doorless in that case, but as long as parts of the antenna aren't built into the door (stupid idea), it shouldn't create a problem on your desk. :D But I use mobile hotspot & that's my only reason for using an extended battery.

Oops. Upon further inspection, I see the contacts pieces for the antenna in the cover. So much for that idea. I still think that design is stupid.

hoboX10

Reaction score
I just don't understand AT ALL what HTC was thinking with the battery for this thing.

The Sensation XE has a 1730 mAh battery... so why put a 110 mAh smaller battery into an LTE version with a higher resolution screen? What is the freaking point of that?

The thing that pisses me off about that is because some moron at HTC had to have actually had a conscience thought and said "Hey let's reduce the battery size for the Rezound."

orionsvantage

Reaction score
Battery is better than expected. Still not a full 14 hr day, but better than my tbolt ans fascinate

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums