Looking to get a Tablet

i can read

Reaction score
I am looking at getting a tablet and I was wondering what is out there. I saw the highend prime and really like that. Is there going to be anything better or pretty similar with a cheaper price tag?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
There will always be something better around the corner, but right now, I think the Transformer Prime is the current powerhouse.

I'm told the original Transformer is a great tablet too, and it's something like $350 right now.

I personally am holding out for the next iteration of the Transformer Prime or whatever the greatest thing will be in about 3 months (also my wife will leave me if I bring home any more toys).

MN_Vikes93

Reaction score
Asus announced they're having issues with the prime at and pushing at back awhile cause of errors with ics and the GUI. They are coming out with a 7 inch for 250 bucks, though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Ive had my prime since Tuesday and love it. It updated to ICS after I booted it up. I have had no problems associated with the stories of bad wifi and GPS issue. Running smoothly. I have yet to get the keyboard dock but I plan on it. Its a good tablet and I recommend it to all.

Last edited:

Danny1971jdw

Reaction score
I've got the HTC flyer tablet from best buy and I like it pretty good. It's fast, durable, easy to comprehend, and I got it for $340 after sales tax. I've had the tablet now since October of 2011. And it has been a good little tablet. If you're looking for a good quality tablet that don't cost much, than the HTC flyer tablet might be good for ya.
I wish you luck in finding the right tablet for your needs.

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using DroidForums

BoltGnut

Reaction score
I just got my Ainol Novo 7 Paladin w/ ICS. Ordered from Merimobiles 12/26 for $110, shipping included. For being a wifi only machine for home use it seems just fine.