Looking for Outdoor bluetooth speaker

ten2o3

Reaction score
has anyone used any of these, or can anyone recommend any speakers? I'm looking for something i can take camping and put out on the deck, etc. thanks

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll throw out a
bump.gif

OP
T

ten2o3

Reaction score
I would like something more weather proof, but think I'm gonna try that altec lansing sound blade. I tested one out at the verizon store here. Sounds good, small and portable with a case, battery and ac powered, and has a 3.5 jack. Ill order it from amazon of course, it's half the cost. I'll report back after I try it out.

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
I would like something more weather proof, but think I'm gonna try that altec lansing sound blade. I tested one out at the verizon store here. Sounds good, small and portable with a case, battery and ac powered, and has a 3.5 jack. Ill order it from amazon of course, it's half the cost. I'll report back after I try it out.

Please do.

shamus

Reaction score

They are great speakers. I don't think you'll regret it. Especially at $50.

rogueleader

Reaction score
How loud are they? I'm looking for something that can be heard in a large room such as a school cafeteria. OR I also have a portable amp that has both the three prong style of mic input and the single prong input. Is there something out there I could run through that?

shamus

Reaction score
If you're looking to fill an empty auditorium these should be fine.
If its full of people forget it.
The best way I can describe it is that they fill a large room perfectly.
No clue about the amp, sorry.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
T

ten2o3

Reaction score
You could probably just plug your phone right into the amp with the 3.5mm jack. You'd just have to get an adapter to go from the 3.5 to the bigger plug in on the amp.

retinalcircuseditor

Reaction score
bluetooth speaker portable quality

I just got a foxL v2 bluetooth speaker. It's the size of a big candy-bar, but sounds huge- amazing sound from this thing. And I am an audiophile. soundmatters makes the foxL. $200 USD but worth it. can run for hours on a charge or plug it in (to wall or USB power!). takes mini stereo jack input and bluetooth. we plan to use it on back deck for barbeques, on the front porch for sitting, and in the kitchen for tunes or podcasts. it remembers the last five devices paired to it. recommended highly