Looking for a good cleaner

D

Divergent

I have it set to clean my downloaded files and my thumb cache and it hasn't touched my photos. Even the one in my "downloaded" gallery.
I think you forgot disselecting the photos folder

OP
LoudRam

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Might be an LG thing then because they're gone on my phone now.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
That could be. Motorola probably assigns downloaded pics to a different location than LG. My downloaded pics are in a sub-gallery called "downloads". I have other downloaded files, in a different location, for a Bible app (commentaries, dictionaries, and such) and they're fine too. CC didn't touch them either.

Last edited:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks. It was no biggie because I've got them backed up but I didn't like the "surprise". Mine were in a sub gallery with the same name also. On my Samsung stuff I usually have 2 copies,1 in the sub gallery and 1 in a separate download folder that had downloads of everything I downloaded. I empty that one and wherever I saved my stuff to, that is still there.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Parth18

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X XT-1052
I also completely agree that Clean master is best cleaner

elizbethsewell666

Reaction score
Clean Master is awesome app it perform different tasks, like device cooler, junk file cleaner, app manager.

Dora54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
huawei
i used MoboPlay to remove the junk files and free up my phone's storage:) space cleaner is a really really convenient function I've used!

Dora54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
huawei
i used MoboPlay to remove the junk files and free up my phone's storage:) space cleaner is a really really convenient function I've used!

Rachael Alice

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lenovo vibe k6
Super Speed Cleaner - Boost is best alternative for all in one Toolbox for cleaning.