Long time follower, first time posting

polish23

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! my name is Marc, but most of my friends call me either Polish or Crash (long story on the second nickname)... Anyway, I finally joined the Android community along with my gf yesterday! Just got the HTC Thunderbolt, and I am loving the 4G experience, but I could murder the battery for its poor life lol. Just wanted to say hello, and ask if anyone knows how to fix the text message error that happens with this phone every so often, I have googled it and only read that rebooting it is the fix for it! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. did u reboot or do a factory reset? what error msg? in fact, search the issue in the TB section for similar problems

Droid2Global/Xoom... IMUA Hawaii

OP
P

polish23

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. did u reboot or do a factory reset? what error msg? in fact, search the issue in the TB section for similar problems

Droid2Global/Xoom... IMUA Hawaii

I did a reboot, and everything seems fine now. But, just fyi it was error 65535, class 3. I think the swype beta I installed messed something up so after the reboot I did a reinstall and everything has been perfect ever since! Thanks for the suggestions!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us. As Hawaiian Princes indicated check the TB section on DF. Additionally, check our sister forum HTC Thunderbolt Forum I'm sure one or both will help you.
Mike

OP
P

polish23

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice mike! I'll be sure to check out our sister forum too!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums