Lock Screen needs PIN

Hikertrash

Reaction score
From day one if the lock screen was up all I had to do is slide to open. Now all of a sudden, it has a number pad and I need to apply my PIN. If I go to settings, system settings, security & screen lock, under screen lock it says PIN, but when I tap it, it ask to confirm PIN. It looks like my only other options are pattern or password.

None, slide and face unlock have been greyed-out and "disabled by admin, encryption policy or credential storage". Not sure how any of those happened.

mattjenn

Reaction score
I had same problem yesterday after I used foxfi got into security scroll to bottom and clear credentials but every time you use foxfi you will have to do this or just stay with the pin

Papaw314

Reaction score
I'm experiencing the same thing. Wasn't like that until today. Frustrating because I had mine set to "none" and now I don't have that option.

Papaw314

Reaction score
I had same problem yesterday after I used foxfi got into security scroll to bottom and clear credentials but every time you use foxfi you will have to do this or just stay with the pin

Thanks mattjenn! That did it! :-D

OP
Hikertrash

Hikertrash

Reaction score
I'm experiencing the same thing. Wasn't like that until today. Frustrating because I had mine set to "none" and now I don't have that option.

Thanks, I never would have figured that out on my own. Also, great to have FoxFi back as a hotspot.

DROIDX2TN

Reaction score
Is there a default pin? I've never set one and all of a sudden I have a lock screen and can't get past it. Thanks.

Never mind. It was my default Verizon pin.