Lock screen lag

scribblemethis

Reaction score
First post here, but my lock screen lags when I go to open it? Not the password protection. Just the original screen with either unlock or camera for slide? And either way there is massive lag. Can anyone help?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Wopback

Reaction score
First post here, but my lock screen lags when I go to open it? Not the password protection. Just the original screen with either unlock or camera for slide? And either way there is massive lag. Can anyone help?

Mine did this too.....you just need to do a reboot. Hold the power and volume down for 10 sec

dmisc

Reaction score
Yep. I had to do a reboot to fix this problem as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Mine does that as well from time to time, I thought it was caused my something I froze with TiBu but I defrosted everything and it still did it. I would say it is every 1 out of maybe 8 or so times I unlock the screen it lags a little.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Turning off all smart actions to see if that is possibly the cause of the lock screen lagging a bit. Figure the fact that the smart actions is doing something while the screen comes back on might be the source of my problem.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Does the Razr benefit from a periodic reset or power off?

Kimo91

Reaction score
I use the app "no lock" cause I kept experiencing that lag on my old D2G. I've just never been a fan of any kinds of lock screens

Sent from my Rooted and Safestrapped Moto DROID RAZR

DeeMat

Reaction score
In my case, the only benefit has been to get rid of the unlock lag that might show up after 3-4 days.