Lock screen issue

MAGGOTVOMIT

Reaction score
I just gave my daughter my original Moto Droid and got a droid x. Back in January when I set up my original droids security pattern lock, the default lock screen went away so I only had the security pattern screen to unlock to get to the home screen, but when I set up my droid x pattern lock I still have to slide the lock to get to the lock pattern screen. Its real annoying to have to clear 2 screens to get to my home screen.

Also when I end a call my phone shoots back to the slider and pattern lock screens. This is very annoying to unlock 2 screens just so that I can make another call back to back.

How can I fix these?

scubieman

Reaction score
Yes you can remove the slider lock. Its under settings I just can't find it back.

OP
M

MAGGOTVOMIT

Reaction score
Ive looked under settings and I cant find it. Wonder if it has anything to do with froyo. Mine came with it. because the manufact, date was 09/28/10

cwoms167

Reaction score
Is anyone else having the problem where you press the unlock button on the side of the phone to show the lock screen and then once you press it and the screen shows up it goes blank again?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Yeah, Bionic had it also. Overly-sensitive power button. Happens every now and then for me as well.

cwoms167

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply do you have weak vibration as well?

cwoms167

Reaction score
Do you think I should take mine back or wait it out and hope its software related

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Not much you can do about it, since it's present in the Bionic and now the RAZR also. There was some discussion about it on Moto's support site a while back, and they were saying they may be able to correct it with a software update. Adding a delay before re-checking the state of the power button, or something to that effect.

cwoms167

Reaction score
Thanks for all your help great phone