Live volume widget

MdicnMan

Reaction score
I aplogize in advance if I missed a post on this.

I would like to find an app that will let me change the various volume levels on the Droid dynamically.

I played with the Audio Manager widget, but it will not allow you to adjust anything while audio is being played.

The problem is that if you are playing music, you can't adjust anything but media without going in to the menus. If you are in a call, only the call volume, etc.

I thought I saw another widget on a post a while ago but maybe I was dreaming.

Basically just want a "mixer" type thing that will allow all volume levels to be adusted from a button or a widget.

jbsangel

Reaction score
I have seen only the app you mentioned for a widget to adjust volumes. There are however, many apps (that don't have widgets) that allow you to adjust your volumes. If you are willing to launch an app to a screen to adjust volumes, you will have better luck finding something you like.

Look at Sound Manager, cVolume, and Volume Control apps on the market, or just search "volume" in the market.

OP
MdicnMan

MdicnMan

Reaction score
I have seen only the app you mentioned for a widget to adjust volumes. There are however, many apps (that don't have widgets) that allow you to adjust your volumes. If you are willing to launch an app to a screen to adjust volumes, you will have better luck finding something you like.

Look at Sound Manager, cVolume, and Volume Control apps on the market, or just search "volume" in the market.

Ended up landing on Volume Control. Like you said, it is an app rather than a widget, but it seems to work well. Could live without the ads, but they are hardly a problem.

jbsangel

Reaction score
Ended up landing on Volume Control. Like you said, it is an app rather than a widget, but it seems to work well. Could live without the ads, but they are hardly a problem.

Of the 3 I listed, I use Volume Control too, despite the ads (and I am generally ad averse). I like that you can see the vibrate for phone and notifications right on the screen. cVolume doesn't have a vibrate notification at all, and SoundManager you have to go through a menu, but Volume Control shows everything right on that main screen.