Live Maps

Audiophobe

Reaction score
How can I have the navigator display live maps as I travel w/o a destination? In other words have it display the map in motion. I only seem to be able to display the map in motion if I have entered a destination. I'm sure it's simple, just don't know how.

M1dnite

Reaction score
How can I have the navigator display live maps as I travel w/o a destination? In other words have it display the map in motion. I only seem to be able to display the map in motion if I have entered a destination. I'm sure it's simple, just don't know how.

Give your self more credit... We cannot figure it out yet.

allikanbe

Reaction score
What happens when you open maps, Menu> my location. Does "your" location keep moving with you? I know the blue dot keeps moving when I walk from room to room inside my house.

c3p1

Reaction score
Your gps may be off. Make it is on before trying again.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe if you hit "My Location" it will follow you along and won't have to enter a destination.

SGTiger

Reaction score
What happens when you open maps, Menu> my location. Does "your" location keep moving with you? I know the blue dot keeps moving when I walk from room to room inside my house.

Yeah while just in maps, you can create a "My location" button if you go to menu>more>labs>my location button. Then while you are in maps, if you click the blue button, the maps follow you as you move.

toddegreene

Reaction score
use my tracks from the marketplace.

Can you explain what "my tracks" does?
Thanks

I have it, but really haven't tried it. IIRC, it's more of a bread crumb sort so you can see where you've been. I always thought the map would follow you.

My Tracks follows your travels creating the "bread crumb" (well said), so you can see where you are and where you've been during your travels. It also records your path for future reference.