Liberty rom

OP
adamwhitehead

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Also I've been thinking about it. I didn't post this to step on any toes I just wanted to help the community like most of you have me. Just in case y'all haven't seen it elsewhere I didn't want it to slip under the radar on yall

Liberated X2

JaiManny

Reaction score
hows the liberty rom thus far?.... and how does is compare to atrix rom?

OP
adamwhitehead

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
hows the liberty rom thus far?.... and how does is compare to atrix rom?

I love it, nothing to flashy, but its fast and great battery life, it has pulldown Widgets like atrix did. As far as ram and all that I never really cared about that stuff as long as it functions how I want it to, everything (music,games,etc) is smoothe so I'm very happy with it, also if you do get liberty you absolutely have to get rom toolbox, it has cpu scaling,font installer, pull down text editor, battery status icon changer. (Almost forgot it has %1 percent increments. Which I love). I'd highly recommend it but to each his own lol. Hope this gave you the info you wanted.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

03civicdx

Reaction score
I have been running it since Saturday with no issues.

Sent from my liberated X2.

JaiManny

Reaction score
having issue with the Wifi... doesnt want to connect. tries to obtain IP, then dies out and starts over with the search and connection. got an answer to this problem?

03civicdx

Reaction score
having issue with the Wifi... doesnt want to connect. tries to obtain IP, then dies out and starts over with the search and connection. got an answer to this problem?

I would suggest you post that in the rootzwiki forum in the liberty section.

Sent from my liberated X2.

OP
adamwhitehead

adamwhitehead

Reaction score

On droidxforums they suggested toggling airplane mode to fix it

TheEggMan

Reaction score
This happened to me because I forgot to flash to 2.3.4 from 2.3.3. Surprisingly the rom worked completely other than the wifi.

JaiManny

Reaction score
I just SBC and started the process over. Now everything is good.

Sent from my DROID X2

Pete121109

Reaction score
I Liberated my X2 last night and love it! Only problem so far was the loss of my voice network this morning after a habitual restart, but another quick restart had everything moving again. I like the battery life and responsiveness much more than stock, and better than Eclipse, which has been one of my favorite ROMs since I got my X2. From now on, I'll proudly let the Eagle fly, and recommend it to everyone I know!

Pete121109

Reaction score
Quick question: Is there a way to disable the ad blocking hosts file? I'd prefer a relatively temporary solution, as I do like it most of the time, but there are some situations I'd like to see the ads.

Thanks in advance.

Pete121109

Reaction score
Nevermind. I got the Rom Toolbox and unblocked the ads after a reboot. Rom still looks and performs great! Questioning the battery life a bit, though. Some days it seems better, and others it seems terrible. Not sure I want to wipe my battery stats, though. I've read some conflicting posts on that whole process. Anyone have any thoughts?

MNull

Reaction score
Any one have a idea WHERE and WHY my pictures taken with the camera on this rom is? They are not showing up N the gallery.