Liberty GB keeps killing SPB Mobile Shell

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
Every time I take the phone off either the car or desk dock the phone will have to load SPB Mobile Shell. I have tried the liberty tweaks at both 25MB and 100MB free RAM, but both exhibit the same behavior.

Is there any way I can keep this in memory except for extreme worst case scenarios?

turdbogls

Reaction score
you can try the data/local.prop fix from froyo. seemed to help me a little bit on broodcomb with the occational Go launcher refresh
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bu...draw-launcherpro-adw-credit-samsonite801.html

this basically "forces" (i put it in quotes because i still get the occational redraw just much less frequent) android to keep the launcher locked in memory. however, no matter what i tried in froyo, when using the docks, the home app has to redraw. not terrible on ADW/LPP/ or GO, but i could imagine it get REALLY annoying on SPB since it is such a "heavy" launcher

OP
N

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
That didn't seem to work. It's weird because, this never happened on Liberty 2.0.1, and only happened a couple times on GB v0.1. Now it happens every single time out of both docks. :(