Liberty GB keeps killing SPB Mobile Shell

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by NeoandGeo, Apr 25, 2011.

1. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Every time I take the phone off either the car or desk dock the phone will have to load SPB Mobile Shell. I have tried the liberty tweaks at both 25MB and 100MB free RAM, but both exhibit the same behavior.

Is there any way I can keep this in memory except for extreme worst case scenarios?

2. turdbogls

turdbogls Active Member

Ratings:
    +4
    you can try the data/local.prop fix from froyo. seemed to help me a little bit on broodcomb with the occational Go launcher refresh
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bu...draw-launcherpro-adw-credit-samsonite801.html

this basically "forces" (i put it in quotes because i still get the occational redraw just much less frequent) android to keep the launcher locked in memory. however, no matter what i tried in froyo, when using the docks, the home app has to redraw. not terrible on ADW/LPP/ or GO, but i could imagine it get REALLY annoying on SPB since it is such a "heavy" launcher

3. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That didn't seem to work. It's weird because, this never happened on Liberty 2.0.1, and only happened a couple times on GB v0.1. Now it happens every single time out of both docks. :(

Search tags for this page

spb shell 3d is loading