1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liberty GB keeps killing SPB Mobile Shell

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by NeoandGeo, Apr 25, 2011.

1. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo New Member

Every time I take the phone off either the car or desk dock the phone will have to load SPB Mobile Shell. I have tried the liberty tweaks at both 25MB and 100MB free RAM, but both exhibit the same behavior.

Is there any way I can keep this in memory except for extreme worst case scenarios?
  2. turdbogls

turdbogls New Member

you can try the data/local.prop fix from froyo. seemed to help me a little bit on broodcomb with the occational Go launcher refresh
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bu...draw-launcherpro-adw-credit-samsonite801.html

this basically "forces" (i put it in quotes because i still get the occational redraw just much less frequent) android to keep the launcher locked in memory. however, no matter what i tried in froyo, when using the docks, the home app has to redraw. not terrible on ADW/LPP/ or GO, but i could imagine it get REALLY annoying on SPB since it is such a "heavy" launcher
  3. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo New Member

That didn't seem to work. It's weird because, this never happened on Liberty 2.0.1, and only happened a couple times on GB v0.1. Now it happens every single time out of both docks. :(
Search tags for this page

spb shell 3d is loading