Liberty GB full install missing from nightlies?

civenginerd

Reaction score
I have a rooted Droid 2 running Liberty Rom 2...I have the donate liberty toolbox and am trying to find the liberty gingerbread full install v0.1 to go from froyo to gb in one step. I hear it is in the nightlies but all that is there is v0.5, a calendar app, and v0.4 which both say you must already be on gb......any help is appreciated.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Reaction score
I have a rooted Droid 2 running Liberty Rom 2...I have the donate liberty toolbox and am trying to find the liberty gingerbread full install v0.1 to go from froyo to gb in one step. I hear it is in the nightlies but all that is there is v0.5, a calendar app, and v0.4 which both say you must already be on gb......any help is appreciated.

I don't think there is a "full install... to go from froyo to gb in one step". You have to flash the leaked Droid 2 Gingerbread ROM/firmware first.

EDIT: Just saw your identical post in the Liberty ROM forum, where others have already helped you out. This is why you shouldn't cross-post (besides the fact that it's against the forum rules).

OP
C

civenginerd

Reaction score
Wasn't sure I had posted it in the right spot, this is my first time posting on the forums...I have seen many a post via searches that talk about a full install to take you from froyo straight to gb+liberty, the issue is it isn't in the nightlies anymore. Getting impatient waiting for the OTA GB update(assumming verizon approves it sometime in the next few months) and trying to decide whether I should take the plunge and use the leak...

Reaction score
Wasn't sure I had posted it in the right spot, this is my first time posting on the forums...I have seen many a post via searches that talk about a full install to take you from froyo straight to gb+liberty, the issue is it isn't in the nightlies anymore. Getting impatient waiting for the OTA GB update(assumming verizon approves it sometime in the next few months) and trying to decide whether I should take the plunge and use the leak...

I think JRummy made a "full install" version for the Droid X at some point... not sure if he did that for every version, but they aren't for the Droid 2, at any rate.

OP
C

civenginerd

Reaction score
Thanks, that makes a lot more sense. Apologize for the cross post.