LG vortex touch screen issues

vashug

Reaction score
my girlfriend just got an LG vortex, and the keyboard seems to be overly sensitive, when she hits a key once it will hit that key twice or more times is there some kind of sensitivity setting we can lower or is this not normal for this phone. i tried it myself and it seems to be when your not exactly pushing the screen but just resting your finger on it lightly it will just push the key multiple times really fast...

any tips?

PS: she is also having a problem getting icons from her launch screen to move to her home screen... usually you should just be able to tap and hold the icon you want then the home screen will appear for you to drop it on there, but when i do it her phone it just scrolls up and down a little bit really fast... just another thing ...

Tobuscous

Reaction score
Hello! :) i do have myself an LG Vortex also. But has your girlfriend ever dropped her phone or anything. But noo there isnt an sensitivty adjustment.

But to help that , my phone isnt like what u said your girlfriend is.. As sensitive with scrolling or typing.
It may be the phone that she bought, or she can buy another one.
But the phone should be working because mine hasnt had any problems at all.

kendddra

Reaction score
LG Vortex- Issues with Touch Screen

I also have an lg vortex, I've had it since December and at first I didn't notice any problems. Since about Febuary, in the middle of texting my touch screen will stop working and I have to let it sit or shut my phone down to fix the problem. I also have the problem where it will post multiple letters when I press the button only once. I find these two problems highly annoying, if anybody has a way to fix it, please please tell me.