LG Revolution General Talk

kparks

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on this phone like suspected release date or ram??? Im really considering this over the thunderbolt if its coming out soon but cant find any info at all.

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
here you go LG Revolution specs - Phone Arena. release date still unknown, some sites i saw said 1st quarter, some said 2nd.
does not have any real info that im looking for i wonder y this phone is not talked about it looks like a solid release for LG we been talking about the thunderbolt for like 6 months now and no1 even speaks of this phone!

mamawm

Reaction score
i agree that this phone looks mighty good. i personally like the sound of it a lot better than the thunderbolt. go back over to phonearena and do a search on lg revolution. there are about 6 articles that are worth the read.

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
i agree that this phone looks mighty good. i personally like the sound of it a lot better than the thunderbolt. go back over to phonearena and do a search on lg revolution. there are about 6 articles that are worth the read.
guess me and u are the only ones interested in this phone :)

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
great 1 step closer to release i would get this over the TB just to give LG a try.. tired of everyone doggin them out.. really want to know the ram on this tho and if there using there new screen tech

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
srry bad link my phone sucks lol just hit up google i tried :)

mamawm

Reaction score
well, i still like the sound of this phone. it's gonna be close to vanilla and lg seems to have really stepped it up a knotch. the vortex and ally owerns just don't seem to have many problems with their phones. and it looks like this one will come out of the gate with vo lte and netflix streaming on board. (i won't ever use netflix, but it's nice to know it's there)

OP
kparks

kparks

Reaction score
well, i still like the sound of this phone. it's gonna be close to vanilla and lg seems to have really stepped it up a knotch. the vortex and ally owerns just don't seem to have many problems with their phones. and it looks like this one will come out of the gate with vo lte and netflix streaming on board. (i won't ever use netflix, but it's nice to know it's there)
i use not bad for 8 bucks a month i just got to get a phone before they change the priceing im really considering this tbolt if it ever comes out