LG G7 CAD renders

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I thought there was going to be a name change. guess not. anyway found the following and thought some here will be interested. What is the fixation about having a notch???

The G7 has been rumored to be unveiled in June. If that's to be trusted, we can expect a new LG flagship in around two months. And based on the specs we've heard, which include a 6.0" OLED (or LCD?), Snapdragon 845, 4GB/6GB of RAM, dual 16MP sensors, the flagship competition may be getting a little more fierce.

LG G7 CAD renders leak, revealing display notch and headphone jack

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I honestly don't know. But it seems once Apple recreates something done on Android then everyone has to have it....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I honestly don't know. But it seems once Apple recreates something done on Android then everyone has to have it....

I don't think it is apple, I think it is the natural progression of the screen size. want to sell larger screens without increasing the body size but the camera and sensors are in the way. It is being touted as a feature and that is what I don't get.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I don't think it is apple, I think it is the natural progression of the screen size. want to sell larger screens without increasing the body size but the camera and sensors are in the way. It is being touted as a feature and that is what I don't get.
It is a feature.... But it was first done on the Essential phone.. No one really noticed then, when it was on the iPhone x I think it was all of a sudden it was a feature people went crazy over. To me I don't see any need or practical reason for a larger display than my Note 8 has..... Especially the minimal amount that the notch gains....

I would rather see the companies put some effort into refining and perfecting what we have.... My biggest complaint is when I open a web page on my phone and the page has to "resize" or reload or whatever it's doing causing what I'm trying to "click" on to move.... I know that's more so on the site but there are things that could be done to help on the browser side to smooth that out.

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
It is a feature.... But it was first done on the Essential phone.. No one really noticed then, when it was on the iPhone x I think it was all of a sudden it was a feature people went crazy over. To me I don't see any need or practical reason for a larger display than my Note 8 has..... Especially the minimal amount that the notch gains....

I would rather see the companies put some effort into refining and perfecting what we have.... My biggest complaint is when I open a web page on my phone and the page has to "resize" or reload or whatever it's doing causing what I'm trying to "click" on to move.... I know that's more so on the site but there are things that could be done to help on the browser side to smooth that out.

that resize can be a problem but with all the different size screens, all the different text sizes the users use and all the different browsers, it is hard to create something that fits all. It must be a nightmare for some developers.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
that resize can be a problem but with all the different size screens, all the different text sizes the users use and all the different browsers, it is hard to create something that fits all. It must be a nightmare for some developers.
I think it's more so pictures and ads and all the other stuff... Resizing was the wrong word. It's how the screen jumps or scrolls drives me nuts...

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I think it's more so pictures and ads and all the other stuff... Resizing was the wrong word. It's how the screen jumps or scrolls drives me nuts...

its really everything all together. I hate it when the screen jumps or scrolls too. sometimes I click on the wrong link because of it. but it is like creating a webpage, sometimes you cannot control what loads first so there will be jumping and scrolling which to me is the same as resizing

I guess we are really getting off subject here.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
its really everything all together. I hate it when the screen jumps or scrolls too. sometimes I click on the wrong link because of it. but it is like creating a webpage, sometimes you cannot control what loads first so there will be jumping and scrolling which to me is the same as resizing

I guess we are really getting off subject here.
That's alright if they banned people for derailing threads there wouldn't be anyone left.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+