LG G3- Name Your Color...

KaChow

Reaction score
With the recent Webcast Announcement of the G3 that ended about 20 minutes ago, we know there are at least 5 colors that this device is coming out in, which happen to Dark Grey, Gold, White, Red, and Blue. While the Red and Blue are the latest colors and we haven't seen the close-ups of what they will look like, officially on the presentation screen they were rather dark, but images below seem lighter.

Which color G3 do you want to make yours?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I usually have my mind set on a color as soon as it is announced - but to be honest, this could be a little a tougher...I like them all by the picture above and as @KaChow noted, the images on the presentation seemed much darker...truly can't wait for this phone to be released by VZW...

OP
K

KaChow

Reaction score
Looks like LG just named the colors of the LG G3 devices, which they happen to be: Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Moon Violet and Burgundy Red.

OP
K

KaChow

Reaction score
Looks like Sprint is to be the first Exclusive carrier to be offering the "Shine Gold" version of the G3 in the US.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Black or Gold depending on how they look up close.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
What Color G3 Will You Get?

For me it's the grey or gold depending how they look up close.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I do pink shirts too.

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I want the color that VZW has for sell as soon as possible. Give me a pink one. I don't care, just want my phone! :D

If I get the option, it'll probably be the black, but I have the white G2, so maybe white. IDK. It doesn't matter, just give me one!

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
For me it's the grey or gold depending how they look up close.

Same here. Dark, metallic grey is always good, if none of the other colors suits, but if the gold is a softer, muted tone and not too bright, that'd be the one. If they'd also had a brushed silver and light pink, the choice would have been a lot harder. ☺

SwiftKeyed & sent via Tapatalk