1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Led by charging port?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by Redalert, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Redalert

Redalert New Member

Merry Christmas all. I have a dumb question. I came from an ally, had probs with it so they sent me the droid2 and that's why u guys are stuck with me lol. They did not send me a wall charger of course, they told me to use the lg one because its universal, fine. It does charge my phone. I notice my led by the charging port lights up not all the time, what is the reason for that, should it be lit all the time. Some times it takes a few secs before it lights up sometimes it doesn't light at all. Is this normal, what is the reason, is it that lg charger?? Thanks in advance my droidlets.....have a great day

Best regards,
    Red

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  2. xixgrimmxix

xixgrimmxix New Member

When u first plug it in it can take a few seconds to come up. But it should stay on I would say. I have even used chargers not made for my phone and have had no issues.

<Rooted droid ally>
    >> velocity 0.3 <<
    >>running turbo4<<
  3. VooDooCC

VooDooCC New Member

I use a charger from some Chinese site on mine. It sometimes takes a few seconds for the light to come on, and it'll go off once it's fully charged.
Search tags for this page
droid 2 white light near charging port
droid 3 charger port lit up
droid 3 global charging port light
droid 3 light on power port

droid 3 white light by charging port

droid 3 white light near charger

droid 3 white light next to charging port

droid white light by charger

droid white light by charger port

milestone 3 light by charger port
motorola milestone 3 little white light is on when charging