Launcher Pro Plus w/ Frost 2.5

irish22022

Reaction score
I had the plus app before I rooted. I'm on gummyjar 2.5 with Frost, which uses LP+. However, it's only on 8.1, when the actual LP is on 8.2.

Can't seem to update LP+, which is not a huge problem now, but the dev is rewriting the whole app and it will be out within a few weeks. Is there a way to get the actual LP+ - updatable and all - on it, or am I out of luck?

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I had the plus app before I rooted. I'm on gummyjar 2.5 with Frost, which uses LP+. However, it's only on 8.1, when the actual LP is on 8.2.

Can't seem to update LP+, which is not a huge problem now, but the dev is rewriting the whole app and it will be out within a few weeks. Is there a way to get the actual LP+ - updatable and all - on it, or am I out of luck?

you have to uninstall lp with root explorer. then you will be able to update

OP
I

irish22022

Reaction score
Thanks. Again and again. You've helped me out all day. ha. Appreciate it, man. GummyJar devs should be pretty happy they have a dedicated themer like you.

you have to uninstall lp with root explorer. then you will be able to update