Latest ClockWorkMod update

buellboy9

Reaction score
Original Droid owners: Anyone else having a problem with the latest CWM update? I flashed it, but when I rebooted into recovery, my phone just hung on the "M" Motorola logo and never budged. Thankfully, I was able to reboot back into the phone and reflash CWM 2.5 which works but I'm wondering if I'm alone with this issue?

And before anyone asks... yes, when I flashed the new CWM 3, I most DEFINITELY selected "Motorola Droid (CDMA)" from the menu.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Happened to me too. Easy fix was flashing an experimental recovery and flashing to the update after. I'm assuming you flashed using ROM manager. Koush is aware of this issue.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
B

buellboy9

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'd done that to no avail. Good to know the developer is aware of the issue. Thanks.

OP
B

buellboy9

Reaction score
After updating to the latest ROM Manager, and I successfully flashed the latest CWM and it works. Well done, Koush!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

joeybarclay

Reaction score
Is there a changelog for the CWM releases? I have been looking for a while but all I know is that "CWR3 doesn't support amend so 2.5.0.1 is still the "stable". " Does that mean that not all zip files can be flashed under CWM 3?

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Is there a changelog for the CWM releases? I have been looking for a while but all I know is that "CWR3 doesn't support amend so 2.5.0.1 is still the "stable". " Does that mean that not all zip files can be flashed under CWM 3?

Been running 3.1.0.0 for about 3 weeks now and have flashed probably hundreds of zip files from it with not 1 issue. Everything works amazingly on it.

joeybarclay

Reaction score

Been running 3.1.0.0 for about 3 weeks now and have flashed probably hundreds of zip files from it with not 1 issue. Everything works amazingly on it.

OK thanks and I just found this
xda-developers - View Single Post - [NOTICE] ClockworkMod Recovery 3.0+ and update-script