Knock Off Moto S9s

joeyspindler

Reaction score
I bought a pair of s9s(well thats what i thought they were) on ebay about 2 months ago. I didnt really research to much, just thought they looked like what i wanted. well worked well in the past. but when i was at the gym the other day using them. my phone just kept randomly calling people. i knew it wasn't the droid so i shut off the blue tooth and it stopped. Well now i have done a little research and found that there are knock off s9s all over ebay and thats what i ended up with and after examining my pair a little closer i can see that they are. Please be warned that once again you get what you paid for. i went to Best Buy yesterday and spent the big bucks and got me a new authentic pair of s9 hds. Cost 79 plus tax but after listening to them i feel it was worth it. So be warned.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Man, that sucks lol...that's why I've always been kinda leary of using ebay....cause you never know when some jacka$$ is trying to rip you off on there..

But anyway, glad to hear you got it sorted out

OP
joeyspindler

joeyspindler

Reaction score
Well overall i have had a pretty good track record on ebay. bought both my multi media dock and my car dock on there for much cheaper than retail and they were authentic. but i guess i was do for a scam? Fortunately i only lost like 15 bucks in the deal