Kings Kernel killing battery faster when underclocked?

GahhItsLee

Reaction score
Im using kings kernel #5 and i have it underclocked using setcpu and now i feel like its killing my battery faster then normal I have it at min 245 and max 721 and my battery is down to 84% with extremely light usage and up time under 7 hours and awake time under an hour am i just being silly or should i be getting better life? (screen brightness is at just above minimum and everything is off with the exception of 3g for about 6 minutes today)

roberj13

Reaction score
Actually yesterday I tried the bfs kernel yesterday on sky raider 3.3.2 and got terrible battery life underclocked. Today im using the cfs kernel on the same Rom and have gotten awesome battery life. But I've heard people have the opposite results...try both for a couple days and see what your phone likes.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Wadzii

Reaction score
none of his kernels work on my phone, I tried all 4 that are supposed to work with cm6. Ended up going back to the stock kernel

usn.mustanger

Reaction score
I noticed the same thing. KK# 5 BFS was working great until I installed SR3.3.2, then battery life plummeted. Thought it was the rom until I installed a different kernel. Battery life is reasonable again.

Posted from my iPhone-eating Droid Incredible using DroidForums app