Kindle vs Google Books

baldybill

Reaction score
Ok, I don't want to invest in books on both Amazon Kindle and Google Books. What's everyone's take on these two? Which do you prefer and why? Thanks!

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I love my Kindle 3. But with that said, I'll also mentino that I have no experience with any other e-readers or e-book sellers besides Amazon.

I based my decision to buy a Kindle (as opposed to a Nook) on the opinions of my friends who have owned Kindles since their debut, and on my past experience with Amazon. It's hard telling just how the e-book world is going to unfold with respect to DRM, e-book sellers, inter-compatibility, library rentals etc. so I just jumped into the one that I felt most familiar with.

Good Luck.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
With either option, you can read on most any device or PC, so it's probably more of a choice of selection and price I guess.

berfles

Reaction score
I prefer Kindle, but only because I actually own a Kindle. I read on my Droid at lunch, come home, my Kindle picks up where I left off and then I read on my Kindle. Works both ways, they both sync up with the furthest page read.