Justice rom

Wadman

Reaction score
So if I am on Liberty 2.0...not gingerbread...can I just download this and install in clockwork? I read the step by step someone else had posted but it was for those on gingerbread.....thanks in advance. I really don't want to SBF at all. I know I know...its easy, but I just don't want to. The Justice ROM shows up in my liberty toolbox. It would be awesome if I can just download that and install.

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
I was gonna do that, but now that I'm on cm, I say screw that! My phone is super slick now

CM74D2

I told you!!! Im STILL!!!! *****footing around on weather to do this or cm7.....the only thing that holding me back is.. Im not sure which one manages battery better cm7 ,justice, SS, OR liquid gb? Any tips.

If battery life is important to you get an extended life battery and get a 2+ amp car charger.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't think you need to sbf if you're already on froyo. You would just wipe data, cache and dalvik. Mount system and flash.

CM74D2

draexo

Reaction score
I love GB v0.9 but curious to try justice ROM but hate sbf-ing and going through all the trouble

There is a zip file that does same thing as SBF.... I just don't have the link on me right this second. It is called madderstock. TBH also has a zip that does what an SBF does.

Forget the SBF via zip. I couldn't get it to work and had to actually SBF.

pcpimp

Reaction score
I love GB v0.9 but curious to try justice ROM but hate sbf-ing and going through all the trouble

There is a zip file that does same thing as SBF.... I just don't have the link on me right this second. It is called madderstock. TBH also has a zip that does what an SBF does.

Forget the SBF via zip. I couldn't get it to work and had to actually SBF.

Also ISO in this post http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/157745-liberty-2-0-1-stock-apex-cm7-etc-any-rom-liberty-gb.html

billyfj

Reaction score
Love everything so far about Justice but the battery life and not being able to charge the battery with the phone being off. I am getting 35% to 45% less battery life than when I was on Liberty ASOP

Also a update to fix the DSP problem would be great. Losing this also caused my EQ on my PlayerPro music app not to work.

andwhun

Reaction score
I can't give her any more juice captain!

Not being able to charge off of usb was a bit of a shock. But I love it so much I'll keep it :)

At first I thought it was an illusion from seeing 1% increments for the first time. But when my pc usb's and my solar charger can't give this baby a boost, well I guess this rom's on some steroid type ish.

:lifting:

The upgraded notification bar is great and I love the options. Truly another great innovation (new to me not sure about CM7 users). I too noticed the DSP bug and really look forward to the integration with liberty toolbox, and hopefully liberty customizer (i prefer blur cameras).

My main bug to report is with ADW EX. I love that ADW was the base launcher for Justice. In my opinion its the most fun. However being an ADW EX user I want to use the full product. I have noticed "HUGE" lag problems with it. And to note, I've been having trouble with it on LIBERTY rom since v0.6. I thought that it was me and I just had too many apps crackin. However after a brief fling with APEX 2 rc2 my opinion changes. During my use with APEX my home screens just flew and I had 7 of them, with scrollable widgets and other active widgets.
It appears to me that as time ticks by the performance of ADW degrades slowly. Untill it crashes or I manually restart it. I tried the application settings option of locking foreground apps into memory and the settings FC. So perhaps a second bug. I am pretty memory heavy but have done better on early Liberty nightlies.

I am digging the free memory Justice seems to keep despite my launcher lag. And I appreciate art, however it would be great to be able to get rid of the Justice header in the notification drawer instead of just making it small.

Great ROM for those of us Rambo enough to handle it!

Demand JUSTICE :happy2: