Just saying hello

realitybegins

Reaction score
I just joined last night and I just wanted to intoroduce myself.
As you may know I have a droid 2 and it's an amazing phone but I hate touch screens. I'm a Blogger on thoughts.com and they recently changed the site to more of a flash based site so I was kinda forced to by a droid since skyfire to windows mobile users tough luck and quit development. If droid comes out with a non touch screen version sort of like a sanding black jack I'll buy it. If windows 7 mobile beats em to it with full flash support than it's windows. I don't care, I need something that suits me. I don’t purchase things based on popularity and would have stuck with my sanding blackjack. Lack of skyfire and att&t 2 gig limit put the kabash on that! lol

I'm also trying to be a writer which is why I need a phone that suits me. The droid pro looked good but they made the keys in a funky way...

PEACE

thoughts.com/realitybegins

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community and congrats on the D2. Enjoy the stay and good luck on the writing career

Sent from my D2

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. The touch screen is the way of the future so I don't think we'll be seeing anymore non touchscreen smartphones any time soon. Give it some time though, as you may grow to enjoy it. As always, enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask questions.

tappin and a talkin

OP
R

realitybegins

Reaction score
Thank you but I already know. That's the kinda material I write. (Smiles)

thoughts.com/realitybegins