Just got my Bionic at Costco

CaptM

Reaction score
Sweet, I was 1 of 6 that got the phone today (helps that I work less than a mile from one).
Got the bundle (no boxes, just bubble wrapped).
Verizon is having some problems with it's network today (of all days for this to happen), took about a 1/2 hour for it to activate but it finally did (bet it's from all the Bionics being activated).
Will have some playing around to do, thank god it's almost the weekend.
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

thewoody

Reaction score
When you activate through Costco, is it a third party like Wirefly or is it through Verizon?

OP
C

CaptM

Reaction score
Through Verizon, there was also another guy waiting in line for his Bionic and he was talking to a Verizon rep on over the phone and they said that they were also having problems.

lanza_david

Reaction score
Just got the costco bundle online. Should get it by Friday hopefully.

Are you guys happy with your costco bundle?

xcrider

Reaction score
Just got the costco bundle online. Should get it by Friday hopefully.

Are you guys happy with your costco bundle?

YES! I use the car dock and the home dock all the time. Though ive only used the spare batt once. But its nice to know i have it.

whiddles

Reaction score
man i wish i could get it still. Damn mastercard's securecode lol

OP
C

CaptM

Reaction score
I've had mine now for a week and a half and so far, I'm really impressed, still getting used to it though, this is my first Android phone, I just upgraded from a BlackBerry Curve, like I said, still getting used to it.
Still debating on whether or not to root it, I may just leave it alone for awhile before I start messing with it too much. :)

lanza_david

Reaction score
Are you guys using a skin/case? or are you going naked? It seems like it is hard to find a skin/case that fits the docks, even with that insert the docks have.

OP
C

CaptM

Reaction score
For right now, I've been going naked, but I've been using the holster that came with it from Costco, I've been in a few Verizon stores and they still don't have any accessories for it yet.
I've been thinking about ordering one online, but either haven't seen one that I like or can't tell from the pictures.