just an intro

nihawk

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new to droid forums but not so much droids. Been with xda for a while but have not posted. My droid is a d 1 running on the latest MIUI with a chrismas theme. Overclocked at 1.2 Ghz. So let me know your there!

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums:) Lots of great people in here. I'm running MIUI as well. Very nice ROM. Running 12.3?

EDIT: You said latest. Never mind that question

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
N

nihawk

Reaction score
Hahaha! I was gonna say! :) I'm. Using the christmas theme. I'm really liking MIUI. One thing I've noticed though is that the auto brightness lags.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah, sorry about. Im liking it a lot as well. I've had previous versions but they made my phone a little warm but this one is doing perfect. I havent flashed any themes yet, i was considering doing a Christmas setup myself. Hmm, I haven't messed with the auto brightness so not a lot I can say there. I prefer to set my own

OP
N

nihawk

Reaction score
You just on the theme MIUI starts on?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes. The only theme type thing I've done is change the MMS to the iPhone theme which has to be done from theme manager. I changed my transition to fly in once but it changed my icons so I'm reverted back.

OP
N

nihawk

Reaction score
I just have my animations on full. I don't even want to touch that! Hahaha I like my icons

OP
N

nihawk

Reaction score
I'm sure I will! Try MIUI. It feels pretty darn polished.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Like, with spare parts or? And yeah, it was pretty cool. Like after you unlocked the phone, the lockscreen would kinda spin out sideways. Hard to describe. But it make my gallery icon a sideways flower.