JB messing with partitions affecting cwr?

pdc419

Reaction score
I read that JB messes with the data partitions affecting cwr, changing mounting. Does anyone have info on this? I tried to search but I cant really find what I'm looking for. I would like to know what it does and how to revert it.
Also, could someone please tell me if data is supposed to be mounted when you wipe in recovery, and if its supposed to be mounted while performing a nqnadroid back-up. Thank you in advance, ive tried multiple searches but have found a couple of conflicting answers

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I was using CWR touch and I ran into a bunch of problems; bootloops with JB ROM, unable to go back to a previous ROM, and even bootlooping the previous ICS ROM.

I since switched to a regular version of CWR and it has been fine ever since. I have a backup of an ICS ROM and a JB ROM on my phone and not a single reboot or bootloop. In 2 days with cwr touch, I had 3 bootloops. In the week since I've switched to a regular version of cwr, not a single issue.

I don't know if it's true whether or not cwr touch effects JB ROMs, but from my experience, I believe in it. I've seen it first hand and can definitely say no problems with traditional cwr.