OP
Claudzion

Claudzion

Reaction score
Sorry didn't attach before.

ForumRunner_20130417_211404.png

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Looks like you are using a ROM, and the "GAPPS" part that includes the play store among other things has crashed. If it starts back up without a problem, then probably not a big deal, but if it happens repeatedly i would say check with whomever developed the ROM that you are using, and see if he/she is aware of the issue.
If you are not ROM'ing then your phone has a software issue and you may want to take your phone into Verizon, and let them take a look at it. If it is a new phone a hard reset may fix the problem without having to take it in, but you will loose anything that is currently on your phone.

OP
Claudzion

Claudzion

Reaction score
IDK what ROM is. I got the message after I clicked on a link in a post from this forum. Please see below.

ForumRunner_20130418_145224.png

OP
Claudzion

Claudzion

Reaction score
I have not rooted if that's what you mean. Phone is a month old

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
How frequently does it happen? If that was the only time then don't worry about it. If it continues, as stated a factory reset may clear it up or you should consider returning to the store.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
Was getting that yesterday after I flashed a rom. Had to fix permissions and things worked fine after that.