issues with 4.3 update

wildbill86

Reaction score
Since I took the 4.3 update my phone has been slow to react, and wake up. I have a voicemail notification that keeps going off and then immediately disappearing. I checked, and have no voicemails, it went off 6 times today. It has froze up on me several times, yesterday I had to pull my battery for the first time because of it. I am completely stock, is anyone else having issues like this? I love the new UI, but hate these issues.

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Since I took the 4.3 update my phone has been slow to react, and wake up. I have a voicemail notification that keeps going off and then immediately disappearing. I checked, and have no voicemails, it went off 6 times today. It has froze up on me several times, yesterday I had to pull my battery for the first time because of it. I am completely stock, is anyone else having issues like this? I love the new UI, but hate these issues.

No issues Here...weird

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What I have found with new firmware updates is weird glitches will usually go away after a few reboots.
I've gotten in the habit Note2 of after an update I power off my phone, leave it off for at least a minute, power it back on, repeat that a couple of times and it seems to clear out glitches vs a total factory reset that many will suggest to solve the issues.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
s pen aholic in Beast Mode (Notetoo)