Is there an app I am looking for?

kicker8622

Reaction score
My phone sucks.
Sometimes it likes to randomly block its signal ( I'm guessing) so whenever I am texting someone, they never get my texts and I never get texts from them. One time it did this and I didn't get someones text message for 3 days.
If I am wrong, what is causing this?
And is there an app that will help refresh my phone and whatever causes this issue?
I try rebooting and turning airplane mode on for 10 minutes. Nothing happens. My phone is rooted so I have no warranty or upgrade til february.

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
My phone sucks.
Sometimes it likes to randomly block its signal ( I'm guessing) so whenever I am texting someone, they never get my texts and I never get texts from them. One time it did this and I didn't get someones text message for 3 days.
If I am wrong, what is causing this?
And is there an app that will help refresh my phone and whatever causes this issue?
I try rebooting and turning airplane mode on for 10 minutes. Nothing happens. My phone is rooted so I have no warranty or upgrade til february.

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums

Unroot and take it back to Verizon or whoever you have service through. Sounds like a radio issue to me.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Impossible to answer this sort of question with no information to work with. First of all, what's your coverage like?

My phone is rooted so I have no warranty or upgrade til february.
Has warranty actually expired? If not, you can unroot.