1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Is there an app I am looking for?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by kicker8622, Jun 27, 2011.

1. kicker8622

kicker8622 New Member

My phone sucks.
    Sometimes it likes to randomly block its signal ( I'm guessing) so whenever I am texting someone, they never get my texts and I never get texts from them. One time it did this and I didn't get someones text message for 3 days.
    If I am wrong, what is causing this?
    And is there an app that will help refresh my phone and whatever causes this issue?
    I try rebooting and turning airplane mode on for 10 minutes. Nothing happens. My phone is rooted so I have no warranty or upgrade til february.

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums
  2. spc_hicks09

spc_hicks09 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Unroot and take it back to Verizon or whoever you have service through. Sounds like a radio issue to me.
  3. takeshi

takeshi New Member

Impossible to answer this sort of question with no information to work with. First of all, what's your coverage like?

Has warranty actually expired? If not, you can unroot.