Is the Samsung Stratosphere the new SG II?

allan1313

Reaction score
The inside experts are saying the new Samsung Stratosphere is the 4G Verizon version of the Epic. If so, it will have a very nice slide out keyboard. We should see it on sale Sept 8.

So, where does that leave the Galaxy SII?

I hope thats not true amd its the S2.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I feel like it will be the GS2. Just look at all the telescopes they sent to reporters and bloggers to hype up the impending launch of a product (the GS2...) here in America. Verizon will get their GS2 around the same time as other carriers (or so it's been said) and if the bloggers are meant to keep an eye on the "galaxy" with said telescope, they have to look through the Stratosphere to do so... :)

Here's hoping!

sent from my Droid Charge

Sounds like good logic to me. But sometimes logic does not work lol

Xerrus

Reaction score
I hope thats not true amd its the S2.

I feel like it will be the GS2. Just look at all the telescopes they sent to reporters and bloggers to hype up the impending launch of a product (the GS2...) here in America. Verizon will get their GS2 around the same time as other carriers (or so it's been said) and if the bloggers are meant to keep an eye on the "galaxy" with said telescope, they have to look through the Stratosphere to do so... :)

Here's hoping!

Sounds like good logic to me. But sometimes logic does not work lol

True! But a little hope coupled with logic (flawed or not) helps pass the months till it releases!

Droidram56

Reaction score
For a phone that is supposedly coming out September 8, we know very little about the GSII. It hasn't been established whether it will be LTE, whether it will have a physical keyboard, or what the other specs will be. I'm becoming doubtful that we will see it at the same time the Bionic comes out. I hope it will, so that we'll have both to compare.

Xerrus

Reaction score
For a phone that is supposedly coming out September 8, we know very little about the GSII. It hasn't been established whether it will be LTE, whether it will have a physical keyboard, or what the other specs will be. I'm becoming doubtful that we will see it at the same time the Bionic comes out. I hope it will, so that we'll have both to compare.

Well technically we just know a LTE device named the Samsung Stratosphere is coming out the 8th. Whatever pops out will be LTE, whether or not this is VZW's GS2...we shall see...

DoctorV

Reaction score

Well technically we just know a LTE device named the Samsung Stratosphere is coming out the 8th. Whatever pops out will be LTE, whether or not this is VZW's GS2...we shall see...

I'm really doubting it at this point. I bet it will be a version of the crummy Epic 4G. :icon_evil:

Droidram56

Reaction score
With Sept. 8 being less than a month away now, you would have thought that there would be more definitive information out regarding the Verizon version of the GS II. Maybe even official word from Samsung that the phone is coming to Verizon in Sept. But we have nada on the Verizon GS II.

Xerrus

Reaction score
With Sept. 8 being less than a month away now, you would have thought that there would be more definitive information out regarding the Verizon version of the GS II. Maybe even official word from Samsung that the phone is coming to Verizon in Sept. But we have nada on the Verizon GS II.

I have to agree with ya there. We should be seeing leaks by now, just look at the smathering of leaks the Bionic is rolling in. Doesn't bode well for a Sept. 8th release of the Stratosphere

OP
V

Vito.a

Reaction score

The rumor is Samsung's keeping a tight lid on new products because of the Apple law suits.